Anti snoring devices refer to any kind of device designed to keep you from snoring during sleep. Snoring is a far more common problem than most people realize, and it can be very hard to deal with. Some cases are so bad that people end up waking their partners and it can be embarrassing too. However, using these devices can put an end to that problem.
A Guide to Finding the Best Anti Snoring Devices
With so many options available it’s easy to get confused because they’ll all claim to be the best solution available. Fortunately you don’t have to take the company’s word for it since there are certain steps you can take to determine which device is best for you. First of all you need to do some research and find out as much as you can about each product. Second, you should take the time to analyze the features so you’ll be able to determine if the features are what you are looking for. Third, you should check the feedback so you’ll learn the pros and cons of each.
Taking the time to study each device will pay off in terms of giving you the solution to your problems. It’s true that you’re going to have to spend some time clicking and reading, but it’s worth it. After all, there’s nothing worse than ending up with a useless device because you didn’t take time to do your research. Fortunately, checking up on these products isn’t as difficult as it used to be because the Internet can help you out. Unlike in the past when your sources were limited, the web now offers you the opportunity to examine each anti snoring product in depth.
To help you out, here are reviews of some of the best anti snoring devices available today.
Good Morning Snore Solution
The Good Morning Snore Solution consists of a uniquely designed mouthpiece with a sucking system. The purpose of this sucking apparatus is to keep your tongue in the forward position and keep it steady. With the mechanism in place your tongue won’t be able to slide in your throat, which causes snoring.
• Proven safe to use: the Good Morning Snore Solution has been approved by the FDA, and it is free of BPA.
• Compatible with dentures: this is one of the few devices in the market that can actually be used with dentures.
• Easy to use: instructions for using the device are very clear.
• Those with nasal problems might have some difficulty using this.
• There are a few side effects such as tender tongue and drooling, although they’re only temporary. After using the device for a while these side effects will disappear.
ZQuiet works on throat narrowing, which is thought to be one of the culprits for snoring. What ZQuiet does is align your upper and lower jaws, freeing up the airway and permitting air to flow without hindrance.
• The device is approved by the FDA.
• ZQuiet can be used out of the box with no configuring necessary.
• It doesn’t make you feel uncomfortable
• ZQuiet cannot be used by people with dentures.
• Replacements are necessary, which can be expensive in the long run.
Snorerx is an anti snoring mouthpiece that works by way of mandibular repositioning, where your jaw is set forward so there’s nothing to block the air passages. One of the things that makes Snorerx unique is it doesn’t change the way your jaw looks like.
• Snorerx is FDA approved.
• The mouthpiece is made of high quality materials and BPA free.
• There’s a calibrator you can use to customize the mouthpiece.
• The device is not suitable for those with dentures.
• Unlike other anti snoring devices, the Snorerx has to be molded before it can be used.
• It takes a bit of getting used to.
VitalSleep is another popular anti snoring mouthpiece. Just like other products in the market, VitalSleep prevents snoring by moving your jaw forward, in effect opening your throat’s airway passage.
• VitalSleep is available in regular and small sizes, something people with irregular mouth sizes will appreciate.
• The mouthpiece can be adjusted using a hex key, which is supplied with the product.
• You can breathe through your mouth even when using VitalSleep.
• It might take several days or weeks to get used to wearing it.
• VitalSleep isn’t designed for “nose snorers”.
• It is only available online so if you prefer buying OTC it isn’t available.
My Snoring Solution
My Snoring Solution is different from other anti snoring devices because it isn’t a mouthpiece. Instead it comes in the form of a jaw supporter, which is designed to keep your mouth closed while sleeping. Because of the way it is designed, the air passage in your throat is opened.
• Buy one, take one, which is a good deal.
• My Snoring Solution has been available for over a decade, a testament to its popularity.
• It’s the ideal choice if you don’t like mouthpieces.
• My Snoring Solution has not been cleared by the FDA and that’s a big no-no for many people.
• It is only available on the official website.
• The return policy is rather vague.
Conclusion for Reviews of the Top 5 Stop Snoring Devices
As this review shows, there are a lot of options available if you have a snoring problem. Each of the products has its pros and cons, but from all indications the best one seems to be Good Morning Snore Solution. While the other products all have merit, Good Morning Snore Solution has a lot of advantages. For one thing the product has been cleared by the FDA, meaning it has been medically and scientifically proven safe to use.
Second, Good Morning Snore Solution has a 30 day money back guarantee so if it doesn’t work for you, you get your money back. Third, the product has been getting a lot of positive reviews, indicating how effective it really is. Finally, Good Morning Snore Solution is very affordable, much more so than other anti snoring devices, making it a good buy.